Life puzzles me. I guess the same applies to you, huh. I find it more like a 'trip' through a dense forest where only a few make it out in peace or pieces. This forest isn't always dark and scary, but rather a mixture of events and experiences that add colour to our lives. Some bright... some dark. Being in your 20's ain't easy. You're at that stage where you can't consider yourself a kid nor are you great at "adulting". People expect you to start earning and soon get married with all those rubbish demands and conform to societal norms, but still never really take you seriously as a somewhat "adult". We fall in the grey/gray area. Well I assume that's limited to me this time. Who knows? I'd like to know that I'm not alone. I think that we're all just kids lost in this forest called life where some of us would rather panic and scream around for help than play and use the forest to our advantage. I've experienced both I guess.
This painting was done on a 12x16 inch canvas board. Ordinary Charcoal sticks with Derwent charcoal supplies, gel pens and Camel Acrylic paint were used. I also used a paint knife for the effects in the background. So much fun. To buy this piece, please send me a mail on artantraa@gmail.com

No comments:
Post a Comment