Calm down. I'm talking about knife painting.
I've always wanted to play in the snow and roll in it. I'd imagine myself waking up to some jasmine tea or hot chocolate as I bit into some waffles covered in whipped cream, chocolate sprinkles and freshly cut strawberries. I also imagined making my own 'Fort Awesome' and smiting people in the face with snowballs. I envy you guys who get to experience this and so much more. I could easily head up north for that, but i'm just one big talker. The closest thing I've got to a snowy experience is some white stuff floating around in a "snow"globe. Wait. It's not even white. More like *sparkly* stuff. I guess I should probably hand it over to a Twilight fan huh. Eh? Eh? I made this snowy landscape on a 9 x12 inch canvas board from Fine Art using Camel acrylic paints. To own this piece, please send me a mail on artantraa@gmail.com

No comments:
Post a Comment