Scroll down for affordable and awesome stuff already!

Saturday, 4 June 2016

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN. (Original Unavailable)



Ah..Queen. No, not her royal highness, but the band we will always love so dearly. Bohemian Rhapsody being the obvious favorite always came to the rescue when I wanted to test my new headphones. Freddie Mercury was one radical heartthrob who captured a million hearts, including mine. *Sigh* 
That flamboyance, that stage presence, that voice and THAT JAWLINE!
It hurts that I wasn't around for any of his concerts. Stupid year of birth :(
Queen's songs were comparatively more creative and dynamic than the pathetic excuse we call 'music' today. I wish I could simply get into the Dlorean and travel back in time to when this majestic band was at its peak. Doc, a little help here? Anyway, here's to Queen and hope towards Freddie's reincarnation.


I drew the band on an textured A4 size art paper. To me, they're like the sultry angels of music with halos that resemble crowns. hence, Queen. Geddit? No? Ok :(
Markers, paint and black gel pens were used to create this badass piece of work. To purchase this, please send me a mail on artantraa@gmail.com! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...