Scroll down for affordable and awesome stuff already!

Saturday, 4 June 2016

BOMBAY TO MUMBAI



Bombay is the New York of India, or so I've been told. I have lived all my life in crazy Mumbai, and I've grown quite comfortable, or should I say lazy to simply pack up and leave. Sure sure, there's the never ending traffic, pollution and steep prices, but hey! It's got good things to offer too- The lifestyle, entertainment, attractions and of course, the food. Anyone who's someone can make it here, as they call it the city of dreams. It's the home of Bollywood for God's sake.


I used gel pens, textured art paper (A4 size) and markers to whip up this hot mamma. Photo editing softwares were used here and there too. Adding a certain level of quirkiness, hopefully it's a non faux pas here! For those of you who live, eat and sleep Mumbai, BUY THIS, EH? If you're interested, please send me a mail on artantraa@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...