Scroll down for affordable and awesome stuff already!

Sunday, 5 June 2016

SKETCH TO THRILL



AC/DC was one of the first few hard rock bands I loved with all my heart. I remember how we would zone out to their music and sport their T-Shirts everywhere in college. Their songs along with Metallica, Slipknot and COB helped me vent, bond with people and deal with life's rubbish. Good times. 
 I know that a band like AC/DC isn't the colorful or artistic type, but I wanted to experiment nonetheless. Well you know, I'm awesome like that. Different levels of intricacy and creativity can be seen here. Along with the background doodles, I used geometric shapes of different sizes. A beautiful clash between two styles of art, eh? 
Colour pencils, black gel pens and *surprise surprise* MS paint were used to make this. I drew it all on an A4 sized paper and then worked on it some more on my laptop. To own this artwork, please shoot me a mail on artantraa@gmail.com 
Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...