As I mentioned in the 'About' section of this blog, I draw what I see and inspires me. Recently, I visited this quaint little flea market that sold interesting antique items ranging from accessories, home decor to clothing. Various masks from different countries caught my eye - The Maori one in particular. I was amazed by the level of detail and symmetry on each mask. Every swirl and line had a crisp and pointy edge. Very. Very. Cool. So obviously, I decided to run home and work on my version of such masks, and boy oh boy! To buy this piece, please send me a mail on artantraa@gmail.com
Sunday, 5 June 2016
A MASK
As I mentioned in the 'About' section of this blog, I draw what I see and inspires me. Recently, I visited this quaint little flea market that sold interesting antique items ranging from accessories, home decor to clothing. Various masks from different countries caught my eye - The Maori one in particular. I was amazed by the level of detail and symmetry on each mask. Every swirl and line had a crisp and pointy edge. Very. Very. Cool. So obviously, I decided to run home and work on my version of such masks, and boy oh boy! To buy this piece, please send me a mail on artantraa@gmail.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment